Needs We Meet
- Is your school focused on improving literacy outcomes?
- Do your teachers strive to include and accommodate children with different learning styles?
- Could your paraprofessionals or instructional partners benefit from more training and support?
Early Childhood Services (ECS) can help.
Our staff facilitates professional development for early-childhood teachers and paraprofessionals: infant/toddler, preschool, Kindergarten, Grades 1–2, and out-of-school time. We coach these educators to be better able to:
- Meet the needs of diverse children.
- Engage families and community partners in children’s education.
- Improve children’s language and math literacy skills.
- Enhance communication among teachers and instructional partners to improve students’ outcomes.
Our methods are research-based and have been proven effective in improving classroom quality and student outcomes. We offer joint or differentiated professional development to teachers and instructional partners.