Services for employers
ICI ForEmployers: Job Placement Services
"The service that ICI provides is an exceptional one."
-- Michael Martin, General Manager, Applebee's
Do you want to...
- Build your workforce to improve productivity and meet company needs
- Tap a motivated and underutilized labor source of people with disabilities
- Compete in today's diverse workforce and markets
"We would not be able to keep up our high volume of work if it were not for these skilled workers."
-- Jim O'Neill, Children's Hospital Boston
Benefits to employers: Free...
- Access to qualified, motivated applicants whose skills match the job
- Flexible professional placement services
- On-site support and consultation
- Training to suit company needs
- Assistance with job accommodations and strategies to increase efficiency
- Access to disability information and resources
The Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) has helped companies successfully hire, train, and retain employees since 1982. We have placed over 800 people in jobs.
As a smaller program, ICI customizes services to meet your needs.
"Chris's contributions to our company enable us to efficiently reach our business prospects while meeting our marketing goals."
-- Steel Art Manufacturing Company, Boston
Satisfied employers include:
- Education/culture: Simmons College, MIT, YMCA of Oak Square
- Retail: Banana Republic, Stop and Shop
- Medical/nonprofit: Mt. Auburn Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Big Sister
- Hospitality: Aramark, Loews Theatres, Au Bon Pain
- Business/technology: Global Management Solutions, Service Master, Aerotek
"Tom's efficiency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment has helped us to meet our delivery goals, which in return keeps our customers satisfied."
-- Bob Leslie, Andrew T. Johnson Co.
For more information:
ICI's free online resource to help companies address disability issues in the workplace.